problematickid-.blogspot.com: The Best Damn Thing.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm what I am ,
No one can change me ,
& I won't change for
the sake of Love .

I can be friendly if you are
someone worth for me being polite,
I can nasty at times , when
someone makes me Annoy , or
when my mood isn't good ,
So overall , I'm not a good person anyway ,

My life can be prefect ,
But a word 'Nonsense' came into
my Mind and everything Corrupts.
My life no longer is Perfect ,
and I'm living In Torture and Fear ,
but i know I cannot let my fear overcome myself.

I will live every bits of my life
happily , Enjoying every moments,
with Friends or not ,
That's how everything should be .

1:48 AM

Reach my prismic soul. ♥



Seeteng
fifteen going 6teen .
Love my cliques
&& ♥ Him only
MOOD : ANNNOYED

I hide myself in Post,
My biggest Sercrets,
My Little Thoughts ♥


Dancing is my life


Unconditional desires.
be with him forever
my Promise to myself to be broken
PSP ! Modified
Digital Camera 10MegaPixel
Genting trip with Contem! 04June.
more accessories
MONEY ! - more pls .
scored A1 for E.maths
Scored A for A.maths
Passed My 3 Pure sciences
Scored B3 for Combined humanities ;
A new Jumper
A successful performance for speech day
more Clothes .
studyy hardd- go poly
get to see shootin stars- wish
165cm - Growing in Process
40kg - Going on Diet
SYF 2007' - gold .
shoes

GREED IS GOOD ! (:

The endless connections.
SIS.
BERNICE
CHARMAINE
CHENGHENG
CHUXIAN
FENGNI
FI0N
GUANGMING
♥ GUANJI
HAILEY
IVY
JASMINE
JOAN
LOVELL
LIXIN.
LUPITA.
MEISHIEN
MENGXUAN
POHNIEN
SERENE.
YULIN
YUPING

It took time to see.
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007




Mix the words up.